An independent 501(c)3 nonprofit, OREF strives to improve clinical care and patient outcomes by advancing innovative research, developing new investigators, and uniting the orthopaedic community in promoting musculoskeletal health. The Foundation raises funds to support research on diseases and injuries of bones, nerves, joints, and muscles and to enhance clinical care leading to improved health, increased activity, and a better quality of life for patients. For more information, visit http://www.oref.org.
All posters submitted via www.ccjr.com based on the outlined criteria and by the posted deadline are automatically considered for an award.
1. Each award will be in the amount of $1,500 and is intended to help offset associated travel expenses (i.e. airfare, hotel, ground transportation, sustenance).
2. Each award will be paid as a lump sum. Recipients must be based in the US or Canada.
3. Recipients must be present posters in person.
4. Awardees will be selected and announced at CCJR®.
5. Awards will be disbursed by OREF.